The Sassy Cookie is a family run cake shop and caterer located in Victoria Park.
- A large range of cupcakes which can be decorated and personalized to your requirements.
- Our Premium Range of cupcakes is gluten-free and we can also cater to other dietary requirements including dairy free and egg free. Our nut free, vanilla baby cupcakes with dairy free icing are particularly suited for school parties.
- Cakes for desserts and celebrations. Apart from our standard cakes, we have designed and decorated individual cakes for celebrations ranging from birthdays, graduations and weddings to corporate promotions. See the Gallery for some ideas.
- Traditional High Tea – Saturday, by booking only.
- Handmade, decorated cookies, ideal for gifts, celebrations and corporate promotions.
- Catering for corporate and private functions.
- Delivery is available.
We sell by order only. Why? Because every customer has different requirements – from something simple like the colour of the icing or the gender of a baby shower, to special dietary requirements to the design of an original cake for a themed birthday or corporate promotion. No two orders are the same.
In our experience, if we can build a picture of what you really want, we can work with you to deliver the best result in terms of both our service and its cost. If we can save you money you are more likely to come back!
Long story short, orders are essential and can be placed through our website contact form, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 93610979.
“ I placed an order for some cupcakes to be delivered to my daughter’s workplace for her birthday. I live in NZ and my daughter lives in Perth. I made the initial contact by phone and the assistant was so cheerful and helpful. I chose the order and confirmed it with Sue who was brilliant. The cakes were delivered on time looked fantastic, and, I was told, tasted divine. I chose all 3 gluten free flavours. Thank you so much Sassy Cookie for amazing service and fab cakes. Highly recommended even from NZ!”– Tracy Coates